Highlight of the release
- Charts, both for Play SQL Spreadsheets and Base
We're introducing charts in Play SQL 2.13:
How to create a chart?
|Start in the Index page|
|There are 3 sorts of charts|
|Charts can be based on spreadsheets, queries or custom SQL.|
|There are a few options to change colors, axis scale (logarithmic?), etc.|
What charts can I create?
There are line charts, pie charts (either plain or cut out) and bar charts.
Can I create a dashboard?
- The "PSEA" plugin will be installed together with Play SQL Base or Spreadsheets. It is required. It performs the Excel exports.
- The Legacy SQL Macro was removed in a previous version. Please do not upgrade if you still require it.
- If you upgrade from Play SQL 2.6, there are new requirements:
- Requires Java 8,
- Requires PostgreSQL 9.2,
- Requires Confluence 5.10,
- Since November 2015, requires IE10 (see Atlassian Confluence's end of support announcement for IE9).
- If you upgrade from Play SQL 2.9, there are schema changes:
- You may wish to back-up your database before upgrading.
- See Release Notes 2.10 - Upgrade Guide for more information,