Highlight of the release
Play SQL Forms: Browse records related to the current page
This release is a micro improvement for those who own Play SQL Forms:
- We've introduced a Confluence Page column type,
- You can use the Record Browser to filter only records related to the current page.
"Confluence Page" column type
With this renderer, start typing the name of a page or a blog and the autocomplete helps you.
Activate this renderer in the column properties:
Play SQL Forms: Filter records related to the current page
When a page relates to a subset of a spreadsheet and you want to constraint users to those records,
- Define a "page" column,
- Use the Record Browser,
- Use the filter "Current Page",
- People can only browse records related to the current page,
- When people create records, the current page is automatically set in the 'page' column.
Select the Current Page filter:
- It detects the first column of type "Confluence Page";
- It defines the WHERE clause using the current page id;
- It defines the Play SQL Field as hidden and sets its default value to "$pageId".
If you upgrade from Play SQL 1.4.1, please upgrade to 2.3.x first, otherwise your queries will be lost.
If you've upgraded too soon, please reinstall Play SQL 2.3.x, then upgrade to the latest version.