This declaration of intent is not a contractual document. The details of the features are refined and polished during the iteration, according to the available time and the feedback I get from a few users. You can volunteer to be the beta-tester by commenting on the issue.
- Release Notes 2.0.2
- Release Notes 2.1
- Release Notes 2.2.1
- Release Notes 2.3
- Release Notes 2.3.1
- Release Notes 2.4
- Release Notes 2.5 - SQL Wizards and new Query Editor
- Release Notes 2.6.4 - New data types and Calendar
- Release Notes 2.6 - Formulas and Wizards
- Release Notes 2.7.2
- Release Notes 2.7 - Audit Trail and Internationalization
- Release Notes 2.8 - Renderers can be applied to queries
- Release Notes 2.9 - Enterprise and Data Center
- Release Notes 2.10 - Formulas and Joint Tables
- Release Notes 2.11 - Full screen mode, Permissions and Excel export
- Release Notes 2.12 - Small Improvements
- Release Notes 2.13 - Charts
- Release Notes 3.0 - Foreign keys
- Release Notes 3.1 - Images
- What is New in the Cloud version
- We're working on Permissions. Administrators should be able to fine-tune permissions to view/edit rows/edit columns/administer tables.
- In September we're hoping to deliver Pivot Tables.
- And Play SQL will be available for Atlassian Cloud.
- Joint Tables: How to access data from foreign databases and augment external tables with your own comments.
- Formulas: Press '=' and start typing formulas. There's a full, in-line help to write advanced formulas.
- Pagination and Autofilters.
- Cell-level formatting.
- Advanced renderers for Queries. This is a major rework, since advanced renderers were a feature for Spreadsheets. - PLAYSQL-47Getting issue details... STATUS
- Rich / Static / Print modes,
- User Parameters for queries, now displayed above the table,
- Dialects for MySQL and Oracle, which remain unsupported and read-only. - PLAYSQL-87Getting issue details... STATUS
- Many bugfixes and little improvements, including Markdown and calendars. See Release Notes 2.6.4 - New data types and Calendar
- Permission levels. See - PLAYSQL-31Getting issue details... STATUS
- License management screen and setup wizard.
- Copy-paste. See - PLAYSQL-27Getting issue details... STATUS
- Formulas. See - PLAYSQL-41Getting issue details... STATUS
- Love for the Query Editor.
- On-boarding experience.
- Sorting. See - PLAYSQL-21Getting issue details... STATUS
- Provide "Play SQL Base" for free as a separate add-on.
- Totals - - PLAYSQL-12Getting issue details... STATUS
- Filters - - PLAYSQL-27Getting issue details... STATUS
- Import with copy-paste.
- Bought the Play SQL plugin,
- Transformed it into a read-write gate to databases.