For the moment, there is one drawback: Merged cells at the top levels are ok, but if a row is divided, then the following column also has a row that is divided. We didn't find a way around this, it is a result of the new implementation.
1 (not published)
- All built-in fields except the user picker.
- Jira linked to Jira issues (several levels of depth into Jira).
- For test plans:
- The status (the green bar),
- The associated test executions.
- For test executions:
- The status (the green bar).
Other traceability features:
- RY.showEditor() displays an editor for the JSON,
- Ability to drag-and-drop the columns and double-click to rename.