- We support UTF-8 in property names and values! (long-awaited feature) We also support numbers, for example "baseline = 1" is now legal.
- We've removed the "Email our support from within the app" feature, for GDPR compliance.
- We've disabled jobs when Confluence was in read-only mode.
Our change: We index properties differently.
I hope you understand that this is a major improvement, and will be satisfied with the implementation.
- It is not necessary anymore to use quotes around numbers: "baseline = 1" or "page = 2" are valid queries,
- We've introduced "==" for the strict equality.
- We've introduced functions, for the moment only one:
- user("mylogin") returns an object of type User which can only be used when checking mentions in properties, example: @Author = user("mylogin"). Also works with the user's key.