Paris - September 14, 2015 - Introducing Play SQL Spreadsheets Cloud
Between September and November 2015, we will progressively add features to our Cloud offering. Please be patient with us.
Play SQL Spreadsheets was an add-on for Confluence Server with many features: Spreadsheets, Queries, Joint Tables, foreign tables, direct access to the database... Confluence Cloud is a little different. We want to be very transparent about what is going to happen in the next 2 months:
- On September 11, we submit the initial version. Atlassian takes a few days to validate that we fit the guidelines.
- We start with the basic feature set: Spreadsheets are available, not Queries yet (see the table below).
- As a recognition for our early adopters, the price will be lower during the initial period (see the table below).
- We will monitor the performance, usage and logs.
- We will match features between the Server and Cloud versions,
- At the end of the initial period, we will reach the long-term features of the Cloud versions: Some details will be different on Cloud and Server.
- After this initial period, all features we develop will be available for both Cloud and Server.
After the initial period (about two months), we'll set the final price. Early adopters will keep paying the initial price for 60 days after that, while new users will subscribe with the new price.
Thank you for joining us!
|Sorting and autofilters|
|Audit Trail||Not currently available on Cloud, but expected by the end of the initial period.|
|SQL Queries||Not currently available on Cloud, but expected by the end of the initial period.|
|Joint Tables||Not currently available on Cloud, but expected by the end of the initial period.|
|SQL API||Please contact us if you want to access your Cloud database using a SQL client.|
|Excel Export||Please see the import/export page for details.|
Not currently available on Cloud, but expected by the end of the initial period.
Not available on Cloud. All users can access all data, because we cannot access the space information,
|Page and User renderers||This is the ability to add links to pages and users from cells in spreadsheets.|
Not currently available on Cloud. We do not expect to find a solution about this during the intial period.
|Play SQL Spreadsheets - Cloud|
|Initial pricing (+ grandfathering for 2 months)|