Mostly a technical release
2.6.0 is a major version because we have upgraded a lot of our libraries. There is slightly-higher-than-usual probability of breaking with some versions of Confluence/Jira, although we have tested every major version.
The custom field is available by default in Jira
In Jira, the "Requirement Yogi Links" custom field was only available to non-Data-Center versions by default. It is not available for everyone.
- JQL works!
- Example: RequirementCustomField = 'REQ-002' (the name depends on the name you provided for this field),
- Example: RequirementCustomField in requirementYogiKeys("REQ-%")
- See: JQL Syntax
- If you have already created a custom field, you need to upgrade the "searcher" to be able to use JQL. See screenshot below.
New layout for the Jira dialog
As highlighted in Jira links, we have refactored the Jira dialog to accomodate for an infinite number of baselines:
- We have removed the "display mode" field form the RY Report macro, since it didn't work and no-one noticed it for 2 years.
- In the traceability matrix, it is not possible anymore to display the status of a Jira issue in the same cell. You must add a new column for the "status" field.
More issues resolved in 2.6.0
In order of relevance:
- - RY-747Getting issue details... STATUS Test & Compliance module: Can now work without Requirement Yogi,
- - RY-743Getting issue details... STATUS Jira: Activate the custom field by default,
- - RY-708Getting issue details... STATUS Jira: The issue is reindexed when the custom field is modified,
- - RY-745Getting issue details... STATUS Bug when creating a baseline and a page was in draft,
- - RY-744Getting issue details... STATUS Coverage matrix: Ability to work cross-spaces,
- - RY-748Getting issue details... STATUS Scaffolding compatibility: Pages are now reindexed when a Live Template is updated,
- - RY-746Getting issue details... STATUS Traceability matrix export to Excel: Requirements are now links, so it is easier to navigate between Excel and Confluence,
- - RY-738Getting issue details... STATUS Library upgrades (technical issue without user-facing feature),
- - RY-643Getting issue details... STATUS Removal of the "display mode" in the RY Report macro.
Resolved in 2.6.2
- - RY-754Getting issue details... STATUS Main improvement: Overhaul of the timeouts for the queue in Jira. See Queue performance for all explanations.
- - RY-751Getting issue details... STATUS Add a 30s timeout for the deletion of items in the Jira administration, so the user can have some feedback,
- - RY-755Getting issue details... STATUS Fixed the upgrade task in Jira, which was causing a message in the logs,
- - RY-752Getting issue details... STATUS Ability to delete the requirements which were on an Excel file, when the Excel file was removed.
- - RY-749Getting issue details... STATUS Fix the traceability matrix for Safari,
- - RY-753Getting issue details... STATUS Fix the space tree for IE,
- - RY-742Getting issue details... STATUS Fix the link to the definition of requirements, which was malformed.
Resolved in 2.6.3
- - RY-758Getting issue details... STATUS In the Jira dialog, changed the UI to allow an infinite number of baselines (see screenshots). Added a "Criteria" field to replace the two "Space" and "Baseline" menus, to enable an infinite number of baselines. It also allows upgrading/downgrading requirements to the provided baseline.
- - RY-759Getting issue details... STATUS In Jira, an "Expand all" button
- - RY-538Getting issue details... STATUS Add a separate role to rename requirements
- - RY-735Getting issue details... STATUS In the baseline refreeze, the "Add dependency" button only added the examples, not the whole list of dependencies. This also enables more requirements in a refreeze
- - RY-769Getting issue details... STATUS Fix the export-to-Excel function, which requires a specific version of a library
- - RY-756Getting issue details... STATUS Traceability matrix: Ability to use a traceability matrix for the baseline blueprint, so customized columns can be displayed
- - RY-741Getting issue details... STATUS Traceability matrix: Ability to change the owner
- - RY-764Getting issue details... STATUS Traceability matrix: Support for the "single select" custom field in Jira
- - RY-763Getting issue details... STATUS Traceability matrix: Support for the "multiselect" custom field in Jira
- - RY-762Getting issue details... STATUS Traceability matrix: Display "Load more..." when it is needed
Resolved in 2.6.5
- - RY-790Getting issue details... STATUS Major: Change the primary key for the table "Queue" (from int to long). PostgreSQL administrators can choose to migrate the type manually.
- - RY-784Getting issue details... STATUS Major: Change of behavior, deleting a requirement will not remove the links in Jira. It will only hide it in Jira, assuming v2.6.5 is installed on the Jira side too.
- - RY-727Getting issue details... STATUS Remove the name of the requirement, if it is at the beginning of its own text.
- - RY-728Getting issue details... STATUS Screen to repair Jira links: Support moved issues
- - RY-761Getting issue details... STATUS Support for the Handy Status macro
- - RY-765Getting issue details... STATUS Traceability matrix: Ability to choose to display all links in separate/same cell
- - RY-771Getting issue details... STATUS Fix the Jira Bulk Issue Creation, "Hide synchronized" tickbox
- - RY-772Getting issue details... STATUS HTML exports: Link to another file, instead of linking back to Confluence,
- - RY-774Getting issue details... STATUS Editor / "Tranform definitions to links": Ability to transform all definitions except the first one for each requirement,
- - RY-788Getting issue details... STATUS Technical detail: Use a specific LIKE clause for SQL Server with escapable characters (only impacts the Baseline service),
- - RY-789Getting issue details... STATUS Fix upgrade tasks V50 and V51 (mid-2020) for MySQL,
- - RY-793Getting issue details... STATUS Reduce the size of the .jar file, from 5.5MB to 3.3MB.
- In Jira: